Type-CThe Type-C is inspired by 1920’s menswear, when exaggerated proportions and details were used to challenge the established silhouette. Using the advanced 3D Denim construction approach, rather than traditional flat pattern-making, this jean moulds around the wearer while creating a modern, bow-legged shape.
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. The Type C 3D straight tapered jeans is based on a design introduced at the NY fashion show back in 2009, when under- and oversized elements were combined. This jeans takes the principle of exaggerated proportions in oversized back pockets and an 'O' leg effect, whereby the inside ankle kicks up.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Inset pockets with button closed pocket inside
- Oversized back pockets
- Vertical placed seams at upper back hip
- G-Star RAW label at backside waist
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was intially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Antic Faded Lagoon. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: 51041-B988-A942