In the face of the worldwide implications of COVID-19, we are doing everything we can to make sure everybody stays safe in these uncertain and trying times. As a global company, we are monitoring the situation closely per country. Every decision is made on a day-to-day basis in line with local safety guidelines.
At the moment we are slowly reopening our stores in countries where this is possible. To stay informed on re-openings, please check our storefinder. This page will be continuously updated in line with current information.
Our employees have been trained to protect your health and guarantee your safety while providing a pleasant shopping experience in our stores. We have taken the following precautions:
- We ask everybody to keep a 1,5 m distance from each other and visit the store alone.
- We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands at the entrance to the store - a disinfection stand with Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at all time to our customers
- We closely monitor the number of visitors in a store at any time. Only one customer per 10m2 can be in the store at once.
- A strict cleaning protocol and corresponding schedule has been implemented.
- We kindly ask you to pay contactless or by card if possible.
- Every store has cash register screens, face masks, gloves, a designated disinfectant station and floor stickers clearly indicating a 1.5 m distance.
- We ask anyone who experiences cold or flu symptoms to please stay at home.
We look forward to welcoming you to our G-Star RAW stores again very soon and of course 24/7 at g-star.com. In these times of social distancing – please stay close through our social media and helpdesk. We are at your service.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
The G-Star RAW team