5620 3D Slim Jeans
DKK 1,599.00 including tax
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
3D Slim Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Shaped, narrow legs
- Button fly
Astley Stretch Denim
The 5620 3D Slim Jeans is crafted from full-bodied denim with a classic denim look and just the right amount of stretch.
- Medium weight indigo denim
- Stretch for movement
- Sustainably made
- 95% cotton, 3% polyester, 2% elastane
Aged and paint smeared for a vintage-inspired finish.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51025-7598-6029