RE US First ClassicThe US first classic is a true piece of modern workwear. Taking inspiration from the Lumberjack’s jeans of pre-20th century North America, G-Star has merged original details into a modern fit. Traditionally designed for protective use, Lumberjack’s jeans would have been worn over another pair of trousers while allowing for easy movement, with the cinch back used to make them fit.
Merging the worlds of denim and military apparel, this seasonal version of the US First is cut from premium selvedge and features a removable pocket in hardwearing canvas. Part of the RAW Essentials collection, the pinnacle of G-Star products.
- Regular waist
- Long rise
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 188cm and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). View size guide
The Raw Essentials US First Pocket Jeans is crafted from premium selvedge denim, woven slowly on antique looms from a more sustainable blend of soft cotton and recycled plastics.
- Genuine white selvedge, woven in the USA
- Medium weight 11 oz denim
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection
- Unique restored features
- 65% Cotton, 35% Recycled Polyester
Medium Aged Restored 67
Expertly finished and restored with custom repairs.
- 30° mild process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- In the shade
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Do not dry clean
Art nr: 20.0.D01203.7637.6050