5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
3D Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Legs narrow from knee to hem
- Button fly
Model is 188cm and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). View size guide
The 5620 3D Tapered Jeans is crafted from ultra-soft denim with an indigo-infused check pattern.
- Lightweight 5 oz denim
- Indigo and yarn-dyed check
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection
- 100% Organic Cotton
Heavily laundered for a light, bright finish that normally takes years.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry / Hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- All solvents except trichloride
Art nr: 20.0.D01517.7595.424