Type-CThe Type-C is inspired by 1920’s menswear, when exaggerated proportions and details were used to challenge the established silhouette. Using the advanced 3D Denim construction approach, rather than traditional flat pattern-making, this jean moulds around the wearer while creating a modern, bow-legged shape.
The latest cut in the 3D denim line, the Type C jeans is constructed to push the boundaries of denim design. With a relaxed top block and elongated rear pockets, the Type C jeans rethinks vintage details in a modern fit.
3D Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Long rise
- Legs narrow from knee to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.90m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). View size guide
The Type C 3D Tapered Jeans is cut from full-bodied denim with a rich surface texture.
- Medium weight denim
- Firm hand-feel
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection
- 81% Cotton, 19% Tencel®. Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Dark Aged Restored 71
Expertly finished and restored with custom repairs.
- 30° mild process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- In the shade
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- All solvents except trichloride
Art nr: 2005104176136023