This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. This Eyevi Fit & Flare Jumpsuit is based on utility workwear from the 40's, when women started working in the factories. The Eyevi offers a slim fit silhouette in a stretch woven denim, allowing for ease of movement to work freely.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Zip closure at one side
- Oversized utility front pockets- incl coin pocket caught in side seam
- Patched on back pockets
- G-Star RAW logo above the coin pocket
Model is 1.77m and is wearing a size S (Chest 84cm, Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own, expertly finished with a 3D effect at the thigh.
Mild tumble dry (60°)
Art. nr.: D16097-B767-1241