3301 FlareThe 3301 Flare is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 Flare is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 high flare jeans is an authentic western inspired jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Cut with a flared leg and a high waist for a feminine feel. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
Skinny Flare Fit
- Fitted waistband
- High waist
- Tight through the thigh, flared leg towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Zip Fly
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
Elto Nero Black Superstretch
A deep black denim with sustainable stretch fibers, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Due to the added technical yarns, the shape of the garment will remain wear after wear. This style is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Worn In Slate
A black denim shade, finished with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01541-B472-B197