3301 Straight Denim Jacket C
CHF 179.95 including VAT
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jacket is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The 3301 straight denim Jacket C is constructed in a classic way. This essential jacket combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Shirt collar
- Long sleeves, straight inset- shank button closure
- Western chest pockets with flap- shank button closure
- Shank button closure at center front
- G-Star RAW label at chest pocket and the lower side seam
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Deep Forest
A deep blue denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16916-B767-B181