This lighter weight padded vest is cut from a water repellant fabric, quilted in a grid structure stitch down. Offering a ribbed V-neck and reinforced waist pockets with a snap closure. Also an inner pocket is added to this sleeveless style. The elastic bindings create a comfortable finish.
- Ribbed V-neck
- Sleeveless- binding
- Waist pockets, reinforced with tape- snap closure
- Fully lined, inner pocket- snap, hanger loop
- Straight hem
- Zipper closure- binding alongside
Model is 1.91m and is wearing a size M (Chest 102cm). See size guide
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repelant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D18972-B958-2199