Jeans Grip 3D are designed in a relaxed tapered fit. These 5-pocket jeans offer squared back pockets with a double layered bottom to create an even more durable construction. The coin pocket is semi exposed. Horizontal seams at the inner knee add to the ergonomic shaping.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Semi exposed coin pocket
- Reinforced corners- rivets
- Shaped seams at the back side knee
- Button closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This light weight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Light weight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Sun Faded Crystal Lake
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades and a worn in effect at the hips.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D19155-C665-C279