D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino pant. This 3D version features 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino. Reinforcement is added tot the back pocket inserts. A coin pocket is placed concealed at the inside of the waistband.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- 3D leg construction with shaped knee
- Zip & button closure
Loomer Black Recycled Superstretch
A sustainable black denim base which has a great stretch, excellent recovery and a soft handfeel thanks to its clever multi fiber mix.
- Weight 9.75 oz denim
- Stretch for ease of movement
- Silk soft to the touch
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
Worn In Umber Cobler
A black denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D16174-B766-B200