5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Heel guards
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
Elto Novo Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special blue-grey shade.
- Weight 10.2 oz
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Special blue-grey shade, created by Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Worn In Smokey Night
A deep blueish grey shade with soft fades and a worn in effect at the inner knee.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-B604-C268