5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This slim fit version features the same 3D construction as the original and is made from a stretch denim.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design
- Knee pads
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the back pocket
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Azure Stretch Denim
This 3x1 right hand twill construction offers an authentic slub character. The added stretch creates a comfortable wear.
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Sun Faded Crystal Blue
Light indigo denim finished fades and a worn in effect around the hips and ankles.
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51025-B631-B251