3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Teal Stretch Denim
Premium, Italian stretch denim dyed in a unique color which merges grey, blue and green tones.
- 11.25 oz denim 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Using N-Denim dyeing technology from Candiani
- A denim dyeing technology that accelerates the penetration of Indigo into the yarns. Saving up to 33% water and 50% chemicals during tis process.
Worn In Rivulet Patch Restored
A medium indigo shade, finished with fadings and worn in details at the hips. Destroyed sections at the front are reinforced with a denim patch.
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-C048-C601