The E Coach jacket is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless design creates unique pieces. It shows a bold graphic application at the back,which is created out of embroidered and printed elements. The raised sections are printed in a raised design. At the chest a graphic embroidery is created. The shape of the armpit offers a comfortable roomy fit, inspired by the karate pants pattern construction and is finished with a stretchable edge. The hidden tape at the inside of the waist allows for a personalized fit. Single welt waist pockets complete this denim jacket.
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves, stretchable edge
- Single welt pockets at the waist, adjustable hem- tape inside
- Embroidered graphic at the chest, woven graphic label at the lower front
- Graphic at the back, embroidered and raised print combination
- Snap button closure
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This lightweight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Lightweight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19813-C665-001