The Motac zipped jacket is designed in a combination of padded chevron quilts. Also the hood is padded and designed with a reinforced peak and concealed pull cords. The upper back shows a tape detail. At the chest a broad welt pocket is finished with a zip and pull tab. Inside, a heat pressed lining is executed in a G-Star RAW pattern and offers an inner pocket.
- Grown on peak hood with raised front- pull cords
- Chevron quilted body
- Diagonal placed chest pocket- zip closure
- Waist pockets- snap closure
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Branding at lower side seam and sleeve
Bound Ripstop Recycled Water Repellant
This jacket is made of a lightweight ripstop woven fabric, featuring a characteristic crosshatch structure.
- Quilted filling
- Water repellant
- 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15465-B919-995