This 30 Years GSRR Rackam anorak is designed to celebrate 3 decades of RAW. The 30 Years anniversary collection is based on the key G-Star styles from our archive which had significant meaning to our brand. The design of this GSRR Rackam Anorak is based on a RAW Research style first shown at the Paris Fashion week in 2017. The design is based on a archive research of vintage outdoor alpine anoraks and includes a unique 3D sleeve. The 30 Years version features an integrated scarf at front collar, which can be closed with a zip and snap. A lined hood with peak grows on to the collar. A characteristic slash pocket with zip closure offers a tab underneath. At the backside another slash pocket reveals straps that can be fixated to the loop at upper back neck to create a crossed tape. This construction is taken from a military jacket and allow you to carry your jacket as a backpack when it is to warm to wear it. Side slits are closable with a zip and snap and the sleeves are adjustable in width.
- Raised collar with integrated scarf - chambray bindings at inside
- Peaked hood grown on to the collar
- Slash pockets at center front and lower back
- Lower back slash pocket - tape inside to create back construction
- Side slits with zip and snap closure
- G-Star RAW patch at center front
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size M (Chest 92cm). See size guide