A vertical dropped needle design is set at the front of this Core knitted sweater. The neckline features a raised turtle neck and the sleeves are finished with a grown on edge. A high rib finish at the waist completes it.
- Raised turtle neck
- Short sleeves, straight inset-ribbed edges
- Dropped needles- open structure
- Straight hem- grown on high rib edge
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the lower front
Recycled Cotton Blend Knit
This style is created out of sustainable cotton yarns, knitted in an engineered design offering different structures.
- Engineered structure knit
- 70% Organic cotton, 30% Cotton (Recycled)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17676-C560-6484