This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. This hat is inspired by a newsboy hat. Originally these type of hats were executed in tweed or corduroy. We developed it in denim to give it the G-Star RAW feel to it. The hat has a paneled structure and a short, narrow brim.
- Paneled structure
- Short brim
- Clean finished inside
- G-Star RAW tab caught in seam
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D16898-B988-001