D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino. This 3D version features 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip & button closure
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Elto Chrome Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch with an industrial denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel. This denim is dyed in a sustainable way.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Sun Faded Scanda Blue
Deeply faded light aged denim.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C430-B836