D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino pant. This 3D version features 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- 3D leg construction with shaped knee
- Zip & button closure
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special indigo shade with slight black undertones.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
Worn In Wave Destroyed
A deep indigo denim with a worn look aesthetic, expertly finished with destroy marks and fadings.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-8968-A967