G-Star Raw Research Faeroes Coat is the workwear translation of a classic coat to a denim execution. The pocket formation and the leather accents refer to the workwear world while the detachable hood reinforces the protection aspect. A roomy fit and excellented workmanship give this coat a classy but tough look.
- Straight Fit
- Concealed zip and snap closure
- Detachable crafted hood with chinguard an storm visor
- Fine leather welt patch pockets with 2-way entry
- Engineered sleeves with zipped cuffs
- Inside pocket, visible at front - stitch through
Raw Research Project
This garment is a product of the G-Star innovation lab
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36''). See size guide
Baton Denim represents a modern take on workwear designed for our Raw Research Capsule. This G-Star Raw Research Faeroes Coat is cut from a deep, red cast indigo base with an authentic slab character, tough appearance and a soft touch.
- Red listing 3x1 right hand twill construction made in Japan.
- Bulky, 15 dip indigo warp is crisscrossed with a thinner weft.
- Perfect base for vintage inspired washdowns.
- Tough appearance, soft touch
- 100% Cotton
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D13494-B191-001