3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Elto Super Stretch Denim
The 3301 Deconstructed Slim Jeans is cut from 8-dip indigo denim, with great stretch and excellent recovery.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- Bright, fresh indigo shade
- 92% cotton, 7% polyester, 1% elastane
3D Cobler Processed
Expertly finished with baked-in 3D-wrinkles and a broken-in look.
- 30° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning hydrocarbons, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash separately
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: D05702-8968-8960