The Short Utility Overall is designed in a boyfriend fit. The woven shoulder straps offer a suspender buckle, which allow for adjustability. This salopette shows patch pockets at the front bib, slanted pockets at the waist and patch back pockets. Fold over leg hems make this style complete.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Chest pockets one offers a snap closure, the other side an additional pencil compartment
- Patch pockets at the waist and back pockets
- Shank button closure and hidden snaps at the side
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This lightweight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Lightweight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D19066-C665-001