The 40's inspired the design of this Lintell high dad jeans. This loose cut design offers a boyfriend fit. The wearer can decide to wear it high up or as a mid waist with a slightly dropped crotch. A fine lace adds detail. Pockets are created at the front, showing a coin pocket at one side. The back offers a hidden pocket in one of the back pockets.
- Ultra high waist
- Dropped crotch
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Back pocket with hidden welt pocket inside
- Thin shoelace drawstring with tipping
- Zip & button closure
Model is 1.79m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 62cm, Hips 86cm). See size guide
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This lightweightdenim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Lightweight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Faded Crystal Lake
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17196-C665-C280