This lined denim peacoat is designed in a straight fit. Heavy-duty stitching is set along the edges of the wide lapel neckline and shoulders. This coat is designed with broad welt waist pockets an offers a graphic printed lining. The double-breasted button closure makes this style complete.
- Broad Lapel neckline
- Long sleeves, straight inset
- Broad welt waist pockets
- Graphic printed lining inside
- Double-breasted button closure
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is a black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish. Lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D18073-C526-A810