The zip through hoodie E Woven is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless design creates unique pieces. This hooded sweater is reversible. The outer shows a woven base with a printed G-Star RAW tape along the upper shoulders and sleeves. Waist pockets are finished with a single welt. The inner shows a sweat base with a high density print at the chest and back. Pockets are caught in the side seams. This reversible sweat jacket offers a zipper closure and a hood with a raised front.
- Hood, raised front
- Long raglan sleeves, ribbed cuffs- outer plain, inner striped
- Waist pockets- outer single welt, inner caught in the side seam
- Straight hem, ribbed edge- outer plain, inner striped
- Inner: high densitiy graphics at the chest and back
- Zipper closure, reversible
Carbourne Memory Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven, lightweight material, created out of special yarns that give body to this lightweight base. Offering a soft touch, smooth handfeel and a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish.
- Lightweight, crisp, smooth handfeel
- 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- Inner: sweat fabric 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled)
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D19182-C655-6484