The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral denim jacket with classic construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential piece combines authentic details with clean styling. This sherpa version features a teddy lined body and padded sleeves.
- Flat collar- teddy on the outside
- Long sleeves, straight inset- shank button closure
- Paneled design- slim fit
- Western chest pockets- shank button closure
- Vertical placed welt pockets
- Shank button closure
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size M (Chest 99cm). See size guide
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is the World's 1st black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D11152-C526-A814