The D-Staq jacket is a hybrid of a western trucker jacket mixed with a formal blazer jacket. This jacket offers strong detailing and a flawless fit. Shank button closures and multiple pockets bring functional undertones.
- Shirt collar
- Adjustable waist width
- Flap chest pockets
- Welt pockets at waist
- Shaped sleeves
- Shank button closure
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size M (Chest 92cm). See size guide
Kir Denim O Low Dip
The D-Staq DC Jacket is cut from a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW Denim Fabric, a world's 2nd after our 1st which was launched in February 2018. This season Kir Denim O got even more sustainable by being dyed with a minimal number of indigo dips in order to create a fresh summer look.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star RAW and Artistic Milliners.
- Designed to save additional 75% of water and 20% energy during fabric dyeing stage compared to world's most sustainable denim we launched in February 2018.
- Smart fabric design, has enabled us to cut wash steps in 1/2-assuring additional savings of 68% water, 47% energy and 62% chemicals per garment.
- 3x1 right hand twill. Medium weight 10.5 oz denim
- The fabric chemistry is with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
Ultra Light Aged
Heavily laundered for deep fades that replicate years of intense wear.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D05375-A927-8345