The GSRR Long shirt offers a revere collar and a hidden snap closure. A visible sewn on button is placed at the top. This loose fitted shirt is designed with lengthened sleeves, where pleats at the elbow create shape. The chest shows deep patched on pockets. One of them offers a graphic print at the lower corner.
- Revere collar
- Long sleeves, shaped by elbow pleats
- Deep chest pockets- patched on
- Curved hem
- Hidden snap closure, sewn-on button at the top
- Printed graphic at the chest pocket, G-Star RAW tab at the lower side seam
Lightweight Omono Chambray
Japanese 1x1 chambray made with 100% linen fibers from France. An innovative water based spinning technique creates a soft and smooth handfeel. The surface offers a unique, ash grey speckled aesthetic derived from piece dyeing the fabric in small batches with a soot based dyestuff that is traditionally used in Japan to create calligraphy inks.
- Chambray woven
- 100% Linen
- Linen is renewable and biodegradable natural fiber that normally does not require use of pesticides. Furthermore it uses less water and is stronger than conventional cotton.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D19107-C670-1359