The C-Staq 3D has a boyfriend fit with a dropped crotch, designed to sit on the hips. These jeans can also be worn belted, creating a high waist look and a cropped length. When this design is preferred more fitted, just order a size smaller. The inner knee shows shaped darts, creating the ´O´ leg effect, we know from the G-Star Type C jeans. Chino pockets at the side refer to a D-Staq jeans.
- Low waist- dropped crotch
- Alternative to wear belted- high waist
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Inset pockets with grown coin pocket, oversized back pockets
- Button fly
- Generic size offers a looser fit. Order a size smaller to wear this look more fitted
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 62cm, Hips 88cm). See size guide
Katon Denim Organic
Katon denim organic is rated with a gold level Cradle to Cradle certificationâ„¢. A 3x1 right hand construction offering pronounced twill lines in a 6 dip indigo shade. This authentic denim has a beautiful drape and a very soft touch and is created in a sustainable way.
- Weight 9.5 oz, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Very soft handfeel
- 100% Organic cotton - Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- This denim features the innovative RFTP indigo, using 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- When it comes to wash 98% of the water will be recycled and re-used and 2% evaporates, leaving 0 water to be discharged into local environment. The washed styles are also partially air dried, saving 85% of energy.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
Worn In Atoll Blue
A medium shade of indigo denim, finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17870-B253-C471