3301 FlareThe 3301 Flare is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 Flare is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 High Flare Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Skinny Flare Fit
- High waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Tight through the thigh, flared leg towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Zip fly
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester(T400® EcoMade) , 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
A medium shade of indigo denim, finished with fades.
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: D01541-8968-071