This Field jacket features a cropped length in a loose fit. Design elements known from the air force are added by the stitched through woven tape reinforcements at the upper back. The sleeves are turned up, showing a wide cuff. One side offers a woven graphic label. This jacket shows slanted welt pockets at the chest, combined with roomy flap pockets at the waist.
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves with turn up- high cuff
- Single welt pockets at the chest, roomy flap pockets at the waist - snap closure
- Woven reinforcement tapes at the upper back- create a hanger loop
- Straight hem
- Snap button closure
Livery Serge Twill Recycled
Livery serge twill is created out of a fabric blend of recycled polyester and high twisted cotton. The serge twill construction is often used for navy uniforms. This lighter weight compact construction offers a comfortable wear.
- Serge twill woven
- 59% Polyester (Recycled), 41% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton, Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
30°C mild process
Art. nr.: D19743-C761-C531