Multipocket jacket is a lightly padded bomber jacket, inspired by a classic MA-1 bomber. The waist is adjustable with a drawcord. Hidden underneath, two zipper pockets are created. This jacket offers a zipper closure, covered by a windcatcher with hidden snaps. The safety webbing at the back creates an A-tape hang up loop. A construction inspired by Para-jumpers. The chest pocket refers to workwear dungarees.
- Round neck
- Long sleeves, adjustable cuffs
- Chest pocket- snap closure, pen compartment added, concealed waist pockets - zipper closure
- Adjustable waist- pull cord
- Woven tape construction at the back - loop
- Zipper closure, windbreaker hidden snaps
Carbourne Memory Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven, lightweight material, created out of special yarns that give body to this light weight base. Offering a soft touch, smooth handfeel and a sustainable PFC-free water repellant finish.
- Lightweight, crisp, smooth handfeel
- 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled), Padding: 100% Polyester
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19681-C655-6484