This knitted dress features an engineered structure along the front and backside, creating a slim fitted silhouette. Offering a mock neck and long, fitted sleeves.
- Mock neck
- Needle transfer knitting structure at the front and back
- Long sleeves, straight inset
- Straight hem
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the upper back neck
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size S (Chest 85cm, Waist 66cm, Hips 93cm). See size guide
Renewed Copes Plated Knit Recycled Organic
A soft touch, knitted fabric with a ribbed structure.
- Knitted rib structure
- Warm and soft
- 40% Polyester (Recycled), 30% Organic Cotton, 30% Acrylic
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
Dark Algae/Dark Algae
30°C mild process
Art. nr.: D17811-C484-C567