The Plated Lynn dress features a combination of knit structures. The front and back are designed with a needle transfer, that creates shape to this lengthened ribbed dress. Long sleeves and a mock neck complete it.
- Mock neck
- Long sleeves, straight
- Needle transfer design- shaping
- Straight hem
- Woven G-Star RAW label below the back neck
Model is 1.79m and is wearing a size S (Chest 79cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 92cm). See size guide
Renewed Copes Plated Knit Recycled Organic
The majority of this ribbed jersey is created out of sustainable components such as recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Rib jersey
- Stretch for ease of movement
- 40% Polyester (Recycled), 30% Organic cotton, 30% Acrylic
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
Imperial Blue/Dark Black
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D17811-C484-7228