Core Mock Neck Knitted Sweater
AU$ 149 including GST
A vertical dropped needle design is set at the front of this Core mock knitted sweater. The raised mock neck offers a comfortable wear. Along the sleeves and waist a high ribbed finish is applied. This style is designed with dropped shoulders, offering a lowered sleeves inset. The front corner shows a woven Originals label.
- Mock neck
- Dropped shoulders, straight inset long sleeves- cuffed
- Open and closed knitted structure
- Straight hem- ribbed edge
- Woven Originals label at the lower front.
Recycled Cotton Blend Knit
This style is created out of sustainable cotton yarns, knitted in an engineered design offering different structures.
- Engineered structure knit
- 70% Organic cotton, 30% Cotton (Recycled)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17673-C560-6484