5620 G-Star Elwood 3D Low Waist Boyfriend Jeans
A$ 210.00 including tax
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was the first jean constructed from the G-Star 3D Denim approach. Introduced in 1996, this unique method was invented by Head Designer Pierre Morisset as he replicated the moulded jeans worn by a passing motorcyclist, which had become formed to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
A new take on the signature G-Star jean, this seasonal version of the 5620 combines tough, paneled details with a progressive cropped flare. For superior comfort, it features articulated knees and an extra seam across each thigh.
- Low waist
- Relaxed waistband
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 68cm, Hips 92cm). See size guide
Cyclo Stretch Denim
The 5620 3D Low Boyfriend Jeans is constructed from indigo denim with a red cast and just the right amount of stretch.
- Medium weight 12 oz denim
- Red-cast indigo
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
Heavily laundered for a light, bright finish that normally takes years.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out and separately
Art. nr.: D00445-6541-424