5620 CustomThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was the first jean constructed from the G-Star 3D Denim approach. Introduced in 1996, this unique method was invented by Head Designer Pierre Morisset as he replicated the moulded jeans worn by a passing motorcyclist, which had become formed to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
This signature G-Star RAW style features a biker-inspired silhouette, with shaped legs and articulated knees for maximum comfort and flatter. Angled thigh seams and moto-inspired panels add a tougher edge.
- Mid waist
- Fitted waistband
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Zip fastening
Model is 1.75m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm). See size guide
Tobin Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 Custom Mid Skinny Jeans is crafted from soft denim with a unique colour-blend and unbeatable stretch.
- Medium weight 11 oz denim
- Overdyed indigo
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
Heavily laundered for a light, bright finish that normally takes years.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out and separately
Art. nr.: 60907-D020-424