Zip through jacket Baseball is created out of a sweat fabric. The chest shows an embroidered graphic with printed details. Welt pockets with a hidden snap closure are set at the waist. A G-Star branded pull tab is added to the front zipper. The ribbed cuffs, waist and neckline complete this in-between jacket.
- Raised ribbed neckline- striped
- Long sleeves, straight inset- ribbed cuff
- Welt pockets at the waist- hidden snap closure
- Straight hem- striped rib edge
- Zip closure- pull tab
- Print /embroidery graphic at the chest
Model is 1.91m and is wearing a size M (Chest 102cm). See size guide
Heavy Sherland Sweat Recycled Unbrushed
This style is cut from a soft sweat fabric. The looped terry interior remains unbrushed.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Sleeves: 62% Polyester (Recycled), 38% Cotton
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19163-A613-6484