AU$ 160 including GST
Cut down for the season, the G-Star 3301 shorts offer the same style neutral appeal and classic 5-pocket construction as the full-length jeans version.
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrows down towards the knees
- Knee length style
- G-Star RAW label at the back of the waistband
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton , 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (save up to 91% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Sun Faded Prussian Blue Restored
Faded medium aged denim shade, a worn in look finished with destroyed details and repaired elements.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D17417-B767-B478