Knitted sweater Dast Shearling combines fabrics with a different structure, making this an interesting piece. The sleeves, shoulders and inner collar are cut from a textured teddy, while the body and underarm sections are created out of a knitted fabric. The outer collar has a smooth woven texture. The edges of the sleeves and waist are finished with an elasticated binding. Open the zipper to change the raised collar to a flat one.
- Raised collar- zipper
- Long sleeves, elasticated binding
- Straight hem- elasticated binding
Renewed Cotton Blend Knit Recycled Organic
This style is created out of sustainable cotton yarns and offers a vivid color.
- 70% Organic cotton, 30% Cotton (Recycled)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Teddy fabric: 70% Polyester, 30% Polyester (Recycled)
- Collar: 100% Cotton
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D22352-C560-5812