5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This relaxed tapered version features the same 3D construction as the original and is made from an organic cotton denim.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design
- Knee pads
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the back pocket
- Roomy from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 80cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Antic Faded Tarnish Blue Destroyed
A medium shade of indigo denim with a worn look, deep fades and destroyed sections.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D17229-B988-B992