CitishieldThe citishield is designed with a modern urban lifestyle in mind. The design started with a study on strategic pocket placements that were more useful for a modern man than the traditional design made for cowboys and miners. Next to strategic design & pocket placement, this jean also features specific design solutions catered to everyday city life.
The Citishield concept zooms in on the urban functionality based on specific needs for the modern urban life. This Citishield 3D jeans is cut in a slim tapered fit created by an engineered seam positioning. An additional zip pocket is placed inside the back pocket to keep your wallet secured. Along the side seam, an extended rubberized zip conceals a pocket for your phone.
Slim Tapered Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Smart positioning of seams create a tapered fit
- Extended zipper set along outer leg, creating a phone pocket
- Zip pocket inside back pocket
- Button closure
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 78cm, Hips 99cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Dark Ink Blue Water Protective
A darker indigo shade, broken in with subtle fades, finished with a water repellant feature.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D14456-B767-C126