The Faeroes Straight Tapered PM Jeans are a modernized update of the old Faeroes blueprint design and fit. The style is stitched with fresh yet authentic milk stitching and there is a new Tyvek branding badge at back pocket.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Straight from top to bottom
- Patches on front leg and back pockets
- Button closure
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 74cm, Hips 94cm). See size guide
11 Oz Sena Renewed Denim
The Faeroes Straight Tapered Pm Jeans are cut from 11 Oz Sena Renewed Denim, a fabric made with upcycled yarns from recycled G-Star RAW jeans. These garments have been collected, sorted and shredded to create a new fiber.
- The fabric was blended with cotton to ensure maximum fabric quality, versatility and further cyclability. In addition the indigo shade is also engineered to echo the environmentally friendly principles in terms of dyeing and washing
- Midweight 11 oz denim
- High quality denim product with just a right amount of organic cotton and recycled G-Star Raw jeans
- No added polyester, therfore ready for endless cycling
- 65% Organic Cotton, 28% Cotton, 7% Recycled Denim
- 7 dip indigo
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D11609-9920-071