MOTAC 3DThe Motac translates biker-inspired principles of ergonomics into a fully articulated denim garment. Integrated rib panels allow for unrestricted movement, resulting in a garment which challenges the conventions of denim design.
The Motac 3D slim jeans are cut in a slim fit and designed with the characteristic Motac biker elements. The integrated rib panels allow for unrestricted movement. Additional seams at the knees create an ergonomic fit.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Ribbed inset panels at upper and lower front leg
- Cow leather label at the waistband
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
This jeans is cut from an indigo blue stretch woven denim with a subtle black coated surface. Offering a unique black-blue optic with a sheer lustre. Elastane adds to the comfortable wear.
- Stretch woven denim, deep two tone colorway
- Mid weight 10.6 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery
- Pre-reduced Dystar®. This Indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Worn In Eve Destroyed
A dark shade of indigo denim with a worn in effect at the hips and subtle destroyed sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D06154-8971-C267