D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details, resulting in a 9-pocket execution.
- Mid waist
- Lowered jeans back pockets combined with single welt pockets above
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Chino side pockets
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip fly
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Vintage Cool Aqua Destroyed
A medium shade of indigo denim with fades, destroyed sections and a worn in effect at the hip, inner knee and ankle.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C051-C278