5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
Infused with a moto-feel, this seasonal version of the G-Star Elwood features a chunky zip-closure on one-knee and ergonomic, paneled construction. Tapered 3D legs give a comfortable, precise fit.
3D Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Legs narrow down towards the hems
- Button fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Slander Bionic Black Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 G-Star Elwood 3D Zip-Knee Super Slim Jeans is cut from stretchy, black denim, cleverly woven from a blend of recycled ocean plastic.
- Midweight black denim
- Soft, comfortable and with great stretch
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% Tencel®, 35% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Skillfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-8172-89