3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Deconstructed Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Tight fit at waist and hip
- Tight leg from thigh to hem
- Higher rise at back to cover more perfectly
Lor Superstretch Denim
The 3301 Jeans is cut from extra-soft denim with great stretch and excellent recovery.
- Lighter weight 9.4 oz denim
- Silky-soft to the touch
- This RAW Sustainable garment is made of sustainable materials that contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 70% cotton, 20% polyester, 8% viscose, 2% elastane
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01159-8969-89